Hello artists! We are thrilled you have joined us as one of our featured creatives for the February 2023 inaugural Artburst Show.
The information you submit below will become part of your public artist page on the Artburst Studios website. This is the place many collectors will have the first opportunity to read your story and learn more about you and your work.
- Upload high quality photos (your marketing photo, samples of your work) that represent you and your style. The file size should not be over 2MB. The photos may be downsized to maximize the website performance while still showing the details of your work.
- Samples of your work will not include pieces created for the show. (Those will be highlighted elsewhere when the time comes.) We want collectors to get a feel for your creative style and be intrigued enough to click through to your website.
- Links: Add links to your website and social media accounts. Please make sure you’ve updated those sites so they are ready for collector visits. We want to impress them from the start.
- Visitors won’t read paragraphs. Keep it concise, relevant and conversational.
- Write in first person and have fun with it.
- It may take a minute or two to submit, depending upon the size of your photos. Soon after submission, you’ll receive an email confirmation with all the details. Make sure to let us know if you don’t receive that confirmation.
It will take 3-4 business days for your page to be created. Once that occurs, we will let you know so you can log in and review and approve the content.
We have a section where you select three questions to answer. Pick the ones that are most relevant for you or even add one of your own. This will make it more fun and interesting for collectors to learn more about all of us.